Author: Rowling, J.K.
Still not entirely certain what makes a chipolata a chipolata, except that it seems to be typically on the shorter side in length. Is a chipolata a banger? Further research is required.
Miko: The recipe we looked at told us to prepare for 2 per guest. Well, they were sitting in front of me at the table, and I probably had 6. Maybe more.Jenne: Yeah, these were indecently delicious.
- “Streaky” bacon, a.k.a. standard bacon for Americans. (Choose the thinner slices.
- Twist the sausage so that it is the width of bacon if you do not have the right-size sausage.
- Cut each rasher of bacon in half and roll each mini-sausage in it.
- Lay the little sausages in a small baking pan.
- Cook at 400 F for 25-30 minutes.
Rowling, J.K. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. New York: Scholastic Inc., 1999.